Currently proof of full vaccination for all people age 12 and older is required to access some events, services and businesses. This requirement is in place until January 31, 2022 and could be extended.
In the context of our church events:
- Proof of vaccination is required for entry to
- Cooking classes (community / food related);
- Ping Pong Group (exercise / sport);
- ALL indoor gatherings events, such as weddings, funerals, receptions, workshops and conferences.
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required to attend
- Worship services limited to 50% seated capacity
For detailed information regarding “Proof of vaccination and the BC Vaccine Card”, please refer to https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/proof
- Children and Youth ministries will follow the Vancouver School Board’s health and safety measures regarding masks and vaccination:
- Mask mandate for teachers / volunteers and K-12 participants;
- Eligible teachers / volunteers and students are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated.
For more information, please refer to https://www.vsb.bc.ca/COVID-19/Pages/default.aspx